The Monday Minute...on Tuesday!!

April 27, 2010

Yeah, I'm behind...as usual! I had to do a special post yesterday because it was my anniversary! Check it out if you haven't already!

1 - What drugs have you done in your life?

Pot, coke, acid, hash and I think I smoked some opium once lol...details are foggy on that one though! And peyote, holy SHIT! that stuff was da bomb!!! Just ask the ducks that were there! They were dancing on the tables and givin' lap dances all night! Those damn ducks are Faaareaky!!! So the goat wasn't happy about it! Fuckin' thing was curled up in the fetal position all night cryin' like a damn baby and it was pissing me off ! Pussy!)

What can I say...I experimented!

2 - A/S/L?

40/F/North Cackalacky

3 - Do you pick your nose?

Hells yes... How else am I gonna get 'em out of there?

4 - What's your favorite childhood cartoon

I wasn't too into the cartoons but Isis was the shiznit!

5 - List the URL, of what you believe to be the best blog post you've ever done
They Call Me McSpicy (Warning.....Explict Language!!!!) or What Would You Do...Lesson's Learned!

3 comments:

Dee said...

LOL I am going to choke the goggle people. Still not letting me know you have posted!!!

{Kimber} said...

I'm with Dee...I'm not getting squat either!! ugh!! tha hell?

you DID experiment huh?!

{Kimber} said...

I'm with Dee...I'm not getting squat either!! ugh!! tha hell?

you DID experiment huh?!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of you so don't be shy.