You want to know what irks me?

February 3, 2011

Yes I actually sat down and made a list. I've been up since Tuesday morning...give me a break. But before I tell y'all what irks me, how cute is it in here? I had to get rid of those drab colors that were in here. It was boring me to death. These colors are much "cheerier" don't ya think?

Ok...here's my list. I know you're dying to know!

* Those fake bullet hole decals that people put on their cars. Really?

 {a PT Cruiser and fake bullet holes? Loser}

* Senior citizen day at the grocery store. Must you really go buy some bananas just so you can say you got your damn discount you old biddy?



* Senior citizens telling the cashier that they are indeed a senior citizen. Trust me honey...they KNOW. We all know.



* Senior citizens who don't realize they're senior citizens.

 {Eww. I mean, being a skank is bad enough, but an old skank? Just nasty}

*  Hubby's playstation rage when he's playing Black Ops.

 {I still love ya honey}

* My dogs horrible case of the walking farts. In front of company.

{poor kitty} 

* Being up for almost three days straight. And being wide the eff awake. Damn it.

{really, I probably look worse than this} 

* My neighbors frickin' dog who I'm ready to kill cause all it does is bark.all.damn.day.and.night.


{bite that bitch already!}



* My neighbor, whom I'd love to beat the ever living shit out of for leaving the above mentioned dog outside all.damn.night.

 {oh yes I would!}

* Drama whores. Yes, there will be a blog entry on this subject. I know...you're looking forward to it.



Well, now that I've told you all what irks the livin' shit out of me, I think I might try to lay down and FINALLY get some sleep.

Night, oops I mean morning y'all!

4 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

playstation rage. Happens in our house too. Drives me nutzo

Andrea said...

It looks beautiful in here! I *puffy heart* it! Hope your trip went well, but why are you not getting any ZZZs? Not cool. Can't wait to hear more about the drama whores, and I hope the wedding went well and that's NOT where the story is from. Uhoh. ;)

Macey said...

Those bullet whole irritate the crap outta me too.
I mean, really. You WANT someone to shoot at your stupid ass??? I will!
Love the new colors!

Babes Mami said...

These things kinda irk me as well!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of you so don't be shy.