Home Makeovers....

August 25, 2010

Don and I have been talking about redoing our kitchen, I'm bored with the whole room. I'd love to redo our cabinets and maybe the floors. We're also looking at new kitchen tables, ours is getting worn down. I love looking at new furniture. What woman doesn't right? Lol...

I've never really been a huge fan of black (or dark) furniture but for some reason this kitchen table caught my eye. I have a huge crush on it right now!!


 What kind of furniture do you like?

6 comments:

{Kimber} said...

I like rustic looking stuff although that isn't what we have...it's what I like!

Macey said...

I like any furniture that is real wood that I don't feel the need to re-do cuz it's crappy fake wood. :)

Gail Dixon said...

You have good taste! This finish is so pretty! And I prefer pedestal tables to tables with legs on the ends. Makes it easier when you need to squish people in closer.

Gen said...

love that table...however, my dream kitchen table sits all of us plus some! lol.

Renee said...

We moved into a brand new house at the end of January, so we started from scratch with the decorating. It was a task, but it was so much fun too!

That table is really cute. I considered black for our kitchen, but then I went with white in the end...go figure.

Meeko Fabulous said...

Our dining room table is pub style. It's really neat. :) We go for the darker woods too.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of you so don't be shy.