Ha! I don't know if the blogging world is ready for this!

June 5, 2010

Kidding! Just a quick entry...I'm having a flare up today so no boat races for us! Hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow and we can go to them then! It's really a lot of fun watching them!

So do you see the two new buttons over there to the right?




The new blog button is the link to my hubby's new blog! Yup! I'm not sure if the world is ready for that haha!!

The other is a link to sign a petition against BP. Please, PLEASE...take the time to go sign it It doesn't take long at all! All you have to do is put in your name and email addy and zip code! That's it! And hell, you can post the link on your blog if you're really feeling generous!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Dee said...

Hubby is funny. I signed the petition, and added it at Say Anything

Marguerite said...

Glad to see that you're spreading the BP joy! Hope you feel better, soon! I will check out Hubby's blog. :) Have a great weekend!

Gen said...

i'm having a flare too! and i so want your background...love the fleurs!

Jamie said...

This is my favorite look of your blog so far! You do such an awesome job!!! Going to check out the buttons now.

Macey said...

I hafta go visit the luvah's site! LOL

Lothiriel said...

oh cool...you're showing up on my reader now!!!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of you so don't be shy.