August 24, 2011



Photobucket


Are y'all ready for some questions & answers? If you want to play along head on over to Mamarazzi and/or Queso's  blog to grab the questions.

1. What is the best advice someone has ever given you?
To love myself. You can't expect anyone to love you if you don't love you!

2. What is your greatest accomplishment?
My Son, he's turned into quite the young man. He makes me proud every single day!

3. Who do you admire?
My oldest sister. Her strength and determination amaze me.

4. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Lord this a list that could be a mile long. I'd probably have to say that I let what other people think of me affect me more than I should.

5. How do you want to be remembered? 
As a loving, giving person. For my good heart.

So go grab the questions, I'm dying to know your answers!

3 comments:

Macey said...

Seriously, loving yourself is hard sometimes!

Robin said...

That is very good advice!! You gotta be happy with yourself and love who you are!

Mamarazzi said...

i tend to let other people's opinions rule my feelings WAY more than I should, I totally get that!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of you so don't be shy.