30 Days of Truth, Day 20.

August 21, 2010



Day 20 → Your views on drugs and alcohol.

It's all about moderation people If you can't handle it...don't drink it. I know more alcoholics than the law should allow lol. I don't drink very much, usually the only time I drink is when I go home. And I make up for lost time ha! My sisters and I go out, a lot. I do have to say though, I'll never understand how someone can become an alcoholic....who in the right mind would want to be drunk 24/7? The hangovers alone would kill me!!

Drugs...to each their own. But I feel the same about this...if you can't handle it, don't do it. That's all I'm going to say on this one.

Tomorrow is my Son's 21st birthday. I can't begin to tell you how much my heart is breaking. First, because I can't be there. He'd planned on going on vacation with one of his best friends since their birthdays are so close together. That's why I ended up buying my tickets to go home in September instead. Then the trip was canceled.   So now, he'll be home and I'm here. So bummed. Secondly, my baby is grown. He's a man now! I swear...it just kills me. Lol...

Tomorrow I'll post the letter that I sent him for his birthday.

We're having a birthday dinner for Don tomorrow night. His birthday is Monday. We're gonna bake a ham and some sides. I'm gonna make him a carrot cake, that's his favorite!

So, today will be spent cleaning my house. Yeah...fun!

3 comments:

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Awe! Happy 21st to him!!!

I'm not an alcoholic...but I do love to drink wine!

Macey said...

Everything in moderation!! :)
Okay, I cleaned house today too. Ick.

Kat said...

It's so hard when your babies grow up :) I've been there twice and have one more to go...

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of you so don't be shy.