July 21, 2010
Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life.
I hope to grow old with my husband. I hope to make him as happy as he makes me every single day. I hope to travel with him. I hope to take him home to Louisiana and show him even more of my favorite places. I want to see it through his eyes like I did the first time he was there.
I hope to watch my son grow up. I hope to meet my grand kids, to bake cookies with them. I hope to baby sit them and let them spend summers at my house the way I used to do with my grand mother. I hope to pick blackberries with them and go home and make yummy desserts with them.
I hope to get finish my GED this year. (Will be starting back by next week!!) I hope to figure out what in the hell I want to do with myself after that. I hope to sign up for some classes. I hope to get a degree, for something. As soon as I figure out what I want to be when I grow up.
Y'all may remember recently that I made up my own award. Well since not one person that I gave it to (ya stinkers lol) posted it in their blog or gave it away to anyone else, I thought I'd give it to 10 more people and see if I can get this thing going. If not, I guess this is the end of it!
The rules are going to be fairly simple. All you have to do is answer the 10 questions. And pick 10 people (or if you're feeling "Naughty" you can just do 5, or none at all) to pass it along to, then let them know that you've given it to them!
1. What is the silliest prank you ever played on someone?
2. If you could take a trip anywhere out of the country where would you go? Why?
3. Who plays the most influential role in your life?
4. Are you ok with your significant other being friends with an ex?
5. Favorite candle scent?
6. Next movie you're excited about seeing?
7. You must ban one word from the dictionary and all usage, to be no longer uttered or written. What word do you ban?
8. Do you have any relatives in jail?
9. What crazy fads were popular when you were a teenager.
10. Have you ever been mentioned in a newspaper or on TV?
Here's the 10 people I'd like to give it to.
I hope you all enjoy and have fun with it! I'm having a flare today so I'm stuck on the couch today, yay! Fun! Not!