You know I can't wai!!

June 17, 2010

Tomorrow afternoon I have a dr's appointment. The last time I went to see her were discussed how bad my anxiety is getting. Sooooo....somewhere in that conversation she decided that she wants to do a lung function test on me (huh??).

So tomorrow I get to go suck on some balls, or blow on some balls...in one of those clear plastic things that they make you use, get yer mind out of the gutter peeps. ;0}

Once I get home from my appointment I'll come home and bitch tell you all about my excited day at the dr I don't know what in the hell I'm doing office! I know! I know! You're all just sitting on the edge of your chairs waiting to hear!

TGIF babes!!

6 comments:

Jennifer Vanderbeek said...

If it's a PFT don't be surprised if the weird mouthpiece thingie tastes like pina colada! (They said it was supposed to be vanilla but, no...)

Unknown said...

Ummm what exactly does that have to do with panic attacks? Just out of curiosity lol..

Unknown said...

they are probably doing the lung function test to make sure your anxiety is not do to a shortage of oxygen in your blood to your brain .any shortage of oxygen will cause anxiety. it is important to always check out the medical first especially if this is a new onset symptom . I hope this helps from a fellow sufferer and nurse (who is unable to work)
if i can help let me know

Unknown said...

Please let me know how it goes

Meeko Fabulous said...

I'm certainly waiting on the edge of my seat. Can't wait to hear! :) X's and O's.

Macey said...

I can't wait to hear about the ball sucking!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of you so don't be shy.