Monday Minute *snort* Edition....

May 24, 2010







1 - Do you *snort*? Hells yeah...didn't you know I'm a coke head? (Totally kidding people!) Ohhh...you mean when I laugh? *Snort* ...occasionally!

2 - Our friend, has a nickname and it's Daffy.  What's your nickname?
Well I have a few! McSpicy, Cajun, Dee La Dee, Puddin', but most people call me Dee! 

3 - Do you know sign language?
I know the alphabet, but I'm not too good at it! 

4 - What's a sample convo from your hood?
Can't say that I have one. But I can tell you a convo that I had once with my extremely ditzy blonde bff . I was driving down the road one day and there was a sign in front of a bar that said:

"Tues - Ladies Night,

   Wed - Karoke"

etc. My bff spoke up (in a very angry voice!) and said "Ugh! That's just wrong! Why do you have to be married to go to karoke night?"

Get it? Wed? Married??  If not...you're just as blonde as she is! I laughed my ass off. I have so much ammo against that girl! That was one of her "milder" blonde moments. She was great entertainment! 
 

5-  Do you sleep with electronic devices - i.e. laptop, Blackberry, iPhone, etc?
Do you think I'm some kind of freak or something? I mean...that's just NASTY! Lol...kidding! I sleep with my phone right next to me on the nightstand! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of you so don't be shy.