Snoring and linking...it's a full service blog...

March 29, 2010

Before I begin my post I just had to share this video with you guys! Lmao....Bonsai's snoring is getting out of hand. I swear I think she knows that I'm video taping her though because she get's as quiet as she possibly can (as quiet as this pug is gonna get anyway), the minute I stop videoing her...she starts snoring like 10 men again! But still...you can see how loud she is here....



Funny right?

Anysnoring....I've decided to link up with Ian today over at Daily Dose of Reality for the Monday Minute.




Why did you start blogging?
I was in a very abusive relationship and didn't know where to turn, so I turned to blogging and some of the people that I met there gave me the strength to get out. It/they saved me.

Name one other blogger and list their URL that deserves special attention for whatever reason you choose.
I'm gonna say Danica at Happy girl...she recently had a hysterectomy and she's dealing with all the fun stuff that comes with it!

Name one of your heroes in life. Someone that you know or knew personally
My oldest Sister Denise. She's the defination of strength and beauty!

Whose feet smell worse, yours or mine?
Yours...dayum!!

Which TV show's setting would you most like to live in?
Brothers and Sisters...wine country baby!

I had a great weekend with Mr Man. I'll write more about it tomorrow! There's some shit I've really been needing to get off my chest but not really sure what good it'll do me. Until then.....

16 comments:

Ian said...

LOL great vid and thanks for linking up!

Dee said...

awww, dog snoring is cute.

Leiah said...

That is hilarious! She sounds like a McCullough chain saw trying to cut a tree 4 ft in diameter.

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in to say hi!

Unknown said...

roflmbo I used to own a pug and oh yeah they can seriously snore LOUD.. that was too cute.. sounds like a ticked off bumble bee lol

Anonymous said...

xoxoxo On the shoutout. I'm so glad you're here to help me through the good the bad and the ubber ugly!!

Glad you can make it home. I know you have got to be missing it like crazy. Off to email you so we can be FB friends. :-)

{Kimber} said...

love the new look...you look like an angel in your header pic with flowers atop your little head :)

MindyMom said...

Love the new look! :)

Liz Mays said...

Wait, her eye is open and she's snoring??? What the heck?!!!

Meeko Fabulous said...

I'm glad you started blogging! :) I never would have met such a kick ass person!

June said...

Love the snoring dog... that shit is funny but I would have to shit can that dog after an hour of it!

What's up Boo? You gonna share girl?

BNM said...

thats amazing that blogging helped you get out of a bad situation!! Free therapy too :)

Fragrant Liar said...

Heh, heh. SNORT!

That's really cute. :)

AiringMyLaundry said...

I love Brothers and Sisters. That show always makes me wish I had siblings.

Lothiriel said...

LMAO!!!
I love your dog!!!!

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

Why is dog snoring so much cuter than man snoring?

I love why you chose to blog, I had no idea! So happy for you :)

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of you so don't be shy.