Good morning! you might want to grab your morning juice, this one is a tad long! Sorry about that...I try to keep my entries on the short side, but I love adding pics so they tend to look long lol!
My curling iron is dying slowly. It's just not heating the way it used to. I'm going to have to break up with her!There's one I've been admiring for a couple of years now! It's a Farouk CHI Turbo Digital Curling Iron! They're amazing! But dayum...the cheapest one I could find on ebay (it's new) was $67.99. That's a lot of moola! I have a Chi straightening iron and it's amazing!
This is not the one I want...but doesn't it kind of look like a curing iron vibrator? Just sayin... I think I would get distracted if I was curling my hair with something like looked kinda like a fake penis!
My Dr upped my ADHD meds...you should all be afraid lol!She also gave me a Rx for Chantix. She wants me to wait a couple of weeks before I fill it because she changed the dosage of two of my other meds.So she just wants to make sure I do OK with the changes that we've made before I go adding a new med! So...in two weeks...it's a go! Lmao...just talking about this makes me have anxiety! Bring on the pills lol!
Sometime this week I am going to go back to the local community college and start taking the GED classes again! I don't have a whole lot let...just three more test. And there's only one I'm worried about...MATH! Kill me now lol! I have been doing some workbooks and they have been helping me learn algebra! Thank God.
This Morning on MSN they had a story of a couple who have been married for 85 years. He's 104, she's 101. Kill me now! Can you imagine 85 years? L.. OK, I'm kidding! I would love to be married to hubby for 85 years, but considering we haven't even had our 1 year anniversary yet...I'm not betting the bank on that one. I mean we ARE in our early (hehehe) and late (sorry babe!) 40's after all!
Holy shit! I have 96 followers! Let me take this time to thank you all! You effin' rock...really you do!
We're supposed to have temps in the 70's for the rest of the week! YES!! That's what I'm talkin bout people!
I can't remember who's blog it was in but they were talking about going to the gyno. Honestly I can't even remember what they were saying about it but I do remember that I left a comment about this! My Dr (she's not even a gyno...she's a GP. Bitch did make me get a pap (from her) a few months ago! Bitch!
You've just gotta love Google images lol!
Anymalpraticesuit...for some reason crazy bitch doctor thinks it's a good idea to hang pictures that her
bad ass son (he's always running around the office, the hyper little fucker!!) drew (is that right word? lol) for her on the ceiling for our viewing pleasure.
Yeah doc...these make me feel all relaxed and shiz while you're down there checkin' around in my cooter!
Remember me telling you how my awesome hubby got me Photoshop CS4 Extended for my anniversary present?? Well he got it on Ebay it came in yesterday. I was so excited I ripped the package open and installed the program on my computer. Woot woot...lets get started!! I open the program and this is what came up on the screen...
I freaked the fuck out. He paid a lot of money for this shit!! So he contacted the seller and the guy said that he had the same problem with another one that he sold, told us to mail it back and he'd send us a new one! I can still play around with it (gave me a 30 free trial) until I get the new one but still...I want to beat his ass.
I got another Sunshine award! Woot woot! Debbie over at Debbidoo's gave it to me! Debbie, thank you so much of thinking of me and making my day a little brighter! That was so sweet of you!
1. Put the logo in YOUR post and mention where it came from. Done!
2. Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers. I'm gettin' it done.
3. Link the nominees within your post. See above
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blogs. See above!
5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award! Done!
Now, to pass this award on to 12 bloggers who bring a little sunshine to my day! I've thought long and hard about who the 12 people would be. I've recently had the chance to get to know these ladies a lot better recently and I couldn't thank you all more for allowing me to be a part of this great circle of friends. You're really a great, and effin' hilarious group of girls! I do realize that most of you girls
are really REALLY popular here in Blogland probably already have this award, hell I might have already given it to you the last time I got it, but I really want to thank you for accepting me into your bb world circle of friends.
1. Daffy - Rock the cash box girl, you just rock that bitch girl! And always remember...keep off the grass!! I swear you're so much like me it's redonkulous!
Utterly Redonkulous? Utterly? Utters? Teets? Tits? Boobs? Tatas? Funbags?
2. June...ah Juney! Thank you so much for inviting me into your little world! It's come to mean so much to me! I love spending my days talking with all of you! Sometimes when we feel like we don't have a friend in the world (or at least in my area...I'm being over dramatic OK!! lol), your online friends can wrap their arms (words) around you and make you realize that you have a bunch of really cool (yet slightly crazy) friends!
(So I googled thank you, thank you, thank you and this is one of the images that came up, how could I not use it?)
3.Brandee - You crack me up girl...you come up with some of the funniest lines! Lol... Thanks for the laughs! You've showed all of us what a Mother's love is all about! I'm amazed with how you've handled becoming a mother again with such short notice. I want to be you when I grow up!
You really are a SUPER Mom!
4. Lee- Girl...thank you for putting up with my endless questions and for being so willing to answer them, even when I'm having a blonde moment and you have to speak really slow to me! Lmao!! I think someone should make you a cape...Triple H to the rescue!! And girl...can't no one rock a pearl necklace like you!
(Don't you just love this? A dunk cape lol!)
5. Tamara - Even when I wasn't sure who in the hell I was talking to,you still made me feel welcome! Yous the shit girl!
6. Alicia- Just cause you're young, and gorgeous
and I hate you a little bit! Lmao...Kidding! Really, you're a gorgeous girl! It's been nice getting to know a bit more about you!
7. Erin - Cause everybody was Kung Fu Fighting!
I'm guessing you're as fast as lightening too! (Hmmm??) I'm so glad that you're tourettes is getting better!
(Actually I'm not happy about that...I loved your outbursts!) And seriously...girlfriend you was rockin' the head band all Bret Michaels style.
8.Tracie - I honestly didn't think it was possible to be totally anonymous during the Snarkler weekend but you did it!! I think we need to make you a cape too! Invisible Snarkler to the rescue!
8.Kristen - I've really enjoyed getting to know you and I'm super excited about doing a guest blog for you while you're
going fucking crazy on your road trip on vacation!
9.Dee - thank you for allowing me into the Asylum. It's really allowed me to learn a lot more about you. You're a really cool chick and it's been great meeting you!!
(Lol..that's your asylum entries in the cage!)
10.Stephanie - I can't wait to get to know you better! I've been keeping your Father and your family in my prayers every night! I hope that you're Dad is home soon!
11. Danica - Girl...I've so been where you are right now! Your blog entry yesterday made me so happy! I remember (after my hysterectomy) when I had my "ah ha" moment...I'm glad that I got to be a part of yours (through your blog)!! There's this whole sense of discovery (of yourself) that you go through after this surgery...you're gonna learn so much and you're gonna realize so many things that you love about yourself! I can't begin to tell you how happy I am for you! Welcome back boo! Welcome back!
12. Kimber - You're such a cute little Cajun! You're just a little bundle of energy lol. I don't know how I know that...I just do! I'm coming to Louisiana in September, you should totally come to New Iberia to party for the Sugarcane Festival with me!
I'm breaking the rules...I'm gansta like that! All deez girls be my bitches! I couldn't leave anyone out!
13. Candice - Girl...you tell it like it is! There is NO sugarcoating it with you...I love that!! Your blog is one of my fav's! I always look forward to your blog entries!
14. Boob Nazi - (What the hell is your name anyway?)You post some of the funniest pictures of yourself! Love 'em! And I have to know...what does Boob Nazi mean anyway? Lol...
15. Chelle - Girl you comment on every single blog entry I do! Thanks so much you rock!
In the last week two women have been in the news, they were both arrested. The first woman
(from Kentucky...just sayin'!)
was arrested for public intoxication and once they got to the popo station they put her in a cell. She then popped out her breast and squirted a female officer in the face with breats milk. First of all...eww! Secondly...I'd beat you down bitch! Thirdly...she racked up more charges...third-degree assault of the popo!!
Tisk, tisk, tisk!
The second woman, from Florida
(SHOCK..not! Just sayin'!) (not the actual woman)
Anycrashboombam, this heifer was arrested after causing a two car crash. It seems that this
(the actual woman)
decided she needed to SHAVE her COOTER while she was driving
She should have started with her head first. I mean, likes SHE'S gonna get lucky?? Better yet...her ex husband happened to be in the car with her and was holding the wheel for her while she shaved. (how thoughtful of him!) Seriously...if you're gonna shave your cooter to get ready to see your bf, while you're driving, who else would you want to hold the wheel for you except your ex husband?
Apparently she was going to meet her boyfriend and wanted to be "ready" for him. Eww, eww, eww!! I can't believe she gets laid!
(Hey look! It's Beevis...or is it Butthead?? Not really her bf, or ex husband. Just some random crackhead!)
She was charged with revoked license, reckless driving, leaving the scene of a wreck with injuries and driving with no insurance.
Lay down the pipe honey! I just know one day I'm going to see you on a Lady Bic disposable razor ads!
Ok...I'll leave you with this...
This is all I've heard all morning! I'm seriously thinking of shoving some ear plugs up her nose. It's driving me effin' crazy! Lol...though I would like some of the drug that she's on that makes her sleep so good!
And by your shit...I mean comments!
All images courtesy of Google image search.