Cover it up...

August 16, 2011

Hey guys! Not a whole lot to report on my end. Not anything that I feel like writing about today anyway lol. So I thought I'd share some of my favorite covers of some of my favorite songs.




Linkin Park - Rolling in the deep. Love this version!




 Chris Daughtry - Poker Face. I think I like his version better.

Paramore - Use Somebody. Not as good as Kings of Leon but I do like the way she sings it!



Gretchen Wilson _ Baracuda. Holy hell this woman can sing!



So this one isn't a cover. Storm Large was a contestant on Rockstar Supernova and I love her voice. This song makes me want to just get in my car and drive. Fast lol. Her live (explicit) version is better but she performed it so well on the show!



Fergie, Slash and Cypress Hill - Paradise City. Girlfriend rocked it!



Kenny Chesney, Garth Brooks and Tim McGraw - Gin and Juice. Freakin' hilarious!



Sugarland - Sex on Fire. I love her voice. They did a good job on this one!


John Legend - Rolling in the Deep. Yup! Two different covers of the same song. I love his voice and I could listen to his version all day long.

So what are some of your favorite covers? Favorite songs right now? I need some new stuff for my Ipod so help me out!

3 comments:

Gail Dixon said...

Man, everybody is covering Adele's Rolling in the Deep these days! I DO love this one by Linkin Park--wasn't aware they covered it. The last minute or so is awesome.

And freaking STORM LARGE! I watched RS:Supernova religiously. She was one of my favorite contestants.

Good idea for a post!

Dee Stephens said...

I saw you post this on FB. One of Brad and I's first dates was a Linkin Park concert. We got free tickets and despite not being a huge fan they ROCKED it out!

Macey said...

Seriously, I had no idea so many famous people covered other famous peoples' songs. I love Daughtry. :)

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of you so don't be shy.