We Want to Know Wednesday.

June 1, 2011


Photobucket



You know the deal! Clicck on the purdy button up there, grab the questions and play along!

1). If the blogging world had a talent show, what would your act be?
Oh hell lol, the only thing I can think of would be designing blog layouts lol.

2). What's the most likely reason you might become famous?
Haha! For going postal on people. Are people getting on your nerves as bad as they have been mine lately??

3). What question are you repeatedly asked that you are tired of hearing?
Are you crazy? (Why yes, yes I am!) Weren't you scared when you  finally met your hubby in person? See, we met on line and everyone thought I was nuts. I mean, I hardly think that a man who spent over a year talking to me on line is going to turn out to be an axe murderer. Just sayin'.

4.) What's the last thing you broke?
A flyswatter I think lol. Long story.

5.) Finish this sentence. I can't believe I used to ________.
think that living so far away from my Son and family would be easy. It's not. The more time that goes by, the harder it gets. It sucks. I hate it. The end.

So now it's your turn. Go grab the questions and join in the fun!

11 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

I hear are you crazy a lot too! LOL

Robin said...

that musta been a mighty big bug to break a flyswatter!

VandyJ said...

Hmmm, I think I'd like to hear how you could break a fly swatter, and was anyone injured during the incident--other than a fly or two?

AndreaLeigh said...

My husband and I met online as well and people just do not get it. It's the internet day and age! Everyone meets online!

MiMi said...

We can be crazy together!! :)

Bloggy Blog Designz said...

People have def been getting on my nerves lately! I think it's awesome that you met your husband online!

Ducky said...

You cook right? I think you can add that to blog designs!! I'm certain you don't give yourself enough credit.

The Bipolar Diva said...

haha....I LOVE number two! I'm in.

Impulsive Addict said...

You would be AMAZING at designing blogs! And make sure you give everyone that adorable little blue bird from the twitter!

I love that you met your hubby online! That's so common these days.

Thanks for linking up with us!! Have a great Thursday!

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

Living far from family is hard-- unless its your inlaws and in that case, I'm quite happy with it.

Shawn said...

Thats a cool talent, can you give me a flying blue bird too?

I think it's the time if year, everyone's been pissing me off lately too. I've been blaming it on the need for summer. I need to sleep in!

Yep, internet love is real, I'm a believer now!

I'm sorry you miss your son so much, that makes me sad.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of you so don't be shy.