WTH Christmas Gift Edition...

December 6, 2010


{Not safe for work or children}


It's been a long time since I've done one of my WTH post. From time to time I'll Google something to try to find a picture and as I'm sure you know...sometimes some crazy things will pop up. I usually save these crazy things and then do a WTH post on them. Yeah...you wouldn't be the first person to tell me that I'm "odd!"

This time I'm going to do a "WTH Christmas Gift Edition." These are things that I've found that I think would make some "unique" gifts.

FOR THE WINE {and or beer} LOVERS....

Bottle holders.... 


{why not let an ass hold the bottle for you?} 


{you want to put it where?} 

Fine Wine... 


{Ooh...corn on the cob and wine! Well butter my butt!} 

{truly shitty indeed!}

 Wine Glasses...


{Here...drink this until I'm good looking} 


{ooh! the girls in the trailer park are gonna love these!} 


  
{this could get confusing}


{let me get that for you}


{damn...this glass sure does hold a lot. it's a good glass to use when spending those pesky holidays with your family}

{that's my kind of girl}


{be still my beating heart}


{I have enough trouble not spilling a martini! I'd break that stem after the first one...just sayin'}


{well that solves the spilling problem! and hell, I get to drink it with a straw? Well yeehaw y'all} 


{put yoru pinky in the air, and wave it like you just don't care} 


{wine does that to my zipper too...weird}


{I don't know about y'all but I don't think I'd want to be sticking Bill Clinton in my bottle. Do you know where "Little Billy's" been? eww}


{you gotta rub him the right way}
{gives flyin' high a whole new meaning doesn't it?}


{oh my! well isn't Mr Happy happy to see you}


{let Mr Happy open that for you...with his tool}


{Mr Happy will screw your cork for you}



{Splat Stan will hold that for you}

GIFTS FOR BLONDES...

 {you may be able to count, but I'm so smart I know how to use a calculator! ha!} 


{ohhh...so that's what that is?} 

{be kind...rewind!}

GIFTS FOR THE HARD TO SHOP FOR...


{I could see where these could come in handy}


{who doesn't want birds attacking their feet while they're walking?} 


{car lashes...blondes love 'em} 


{colors include firestache, so hot pink stache,legendary blond stache and wisdom grey stache}

{honky tonk badonkadonk?}




{“PERV the Elf™ is a hilarious plush elf with a HUGE secret. Press his hand and he’ll waggle his tongue and remark with any one of 10+ raunchy ‘holiday-related’ phrases. PLUS… while his tongue waggles, his ‘PACKAGE’ bulges in and out.} 


{I can see how this would come in handy for women, the one for men would disappear within one day in my house lol.}




{USB Pole dancers. Is it just me or does the male one look slightly like Obama? Also, pole dancer alarm clock.} 
 {Worm bed...because who doesn't want to go to sleep feeling like an Anaconda is squeezing the life out of them?}


{Well...good morning to you too!}



 {Dead Fred knife holder...lol hubby and I actually got this for his daughter last Christmas}

STOCKING STUFFERS.... 

{White Castle candles...who wouldn't want their house to smell like them?} 


{corn dog auto air freshener...would probably smell better than some guys cars..just sayin'} 
 {waxed bacon flavored floss...for the bacon lover in your life}


{hope on a rope} 


{just think, you could carry a "piece" of someone you love...on your finger! eww} 



{mistletoe to go...just attach it to your forehead and pucker up}


{finally! you can get rid of those awful butt crack tan lines}

 {you'll smell yummy!}



 {squeeze 'em to release your stress? I'm not so sure that would work}

Well, that's this weeks installment of "WTH Christmas Gift Edition". I hope you've enjoyed my suggestions lol.

WTH people...WTH?? 





4 comments:

Unknown said...

BWHAHAHAHAH I love all of them

Macey said...

OMG. I don't even know where to start!!!
Seriously, some of those things I wanna see in real life! But I'll pass on the Dope on a Rope. Or, wait, HOPE on a rope.

Renee said...

I'm most disturbed by the tooth ring. Ewww!

I'm not a martini drinker, but that glass is too cute! However, like you, I'd be too sloppy & break it.

Marguerite said...

You are soooo canaille, cher! lol

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of you so don't be shy.