Random but it is what it is!

December 10, 2010

There's lots I could say in my blog today but I'm low on sleep and my ADHD is in over drive today I'm just gonna jot down the thoughts floating around in this crazy ass brain of mine. Be afraid...


{very afraid}

* I could very possibly lose my damn mind today. Really. Just waning y'all.

* So I bragged in my PINT post that Mr Hubby and I were {almost} finished with our Christmas shopping. We only have each other left to shop for. It's terrible that I don't even want to go out shopping for him. I'm just not in the spirit this year. If I can't get it online, chances are...he might not get it. Just sayin'! Hubby always does the majority of his shopping online...he's got the right idea!


* My son left a comment on FB that he'd been at work for 33 hours straight. In 20 degree weather. Poor thing froze his ass off. If I was there...I'd bring my baby {yes! I do realize he's a 21 year old man! He's still my baby damn it!} some hot chocolate!


 {careful...that's hot}

* Speaking of being there {Louisiana} on 37 more days. I can't frickin' wait! I can't wait to see my son, my Dad and my sister. Notice I said sister and not sisters. That's because my {middle} sister and her hubby are getting to take off on their yacht for a trip to the Florida Keys and then on to the Bahamas, so I wont get to see them when I'm home. I'm bummed.


 {hells yeah}

* I've been searching {on the internet of course} for some gold shoes for my Godchild's wedding since I got home. I wasn't happy about the gold shoes. I don't do gold...especially shoes. They're ugly as hell. I wasn't happy about having to buy a pair of shoes that I KNEW I was NEVER going to wear again.


{ok these are hot, but I don't go anywhere to wear shoes like this. Not to mention...those would kill my legs!} 

 But it's for my Godchild so I didn't bitch about it. Until yesterday. Yesterday I happened to comment on her status on FB, I told her that I still had to find some gold shoes. To which she replied "U can get silver shoes. The colors changed lol."

 
I could have kicked her ass. So now I have to start all over, searching for silver shoes that I'll probably never
wear again lol. I can live with silver though. So I wont complain too much. But if I would have bought some gold shoes only to find out she changed the colors and didn't bother to tell one of her bridesmaids {me}?? I think I would have whipped up on her ass when I got home.


* Speaking of my dress...the called me last night to tell me that it's in. Thankfully they said they'd ship it to me {instead of driving over an hour to pick it up} for free. I've got to get it altered so my time is running short.


{isn't it gorgeous?}

* See this beautiful little girl with the sweet little smile? 


This is five year old Karen "Kare Bear" Stoute. Friday morning she'd just gotten on her school bus {in Port Barre, Louisiana} when it was rear ended by an 18 wheeler. She and two others were critically injured. Kare Bear passed away Monday. She was five years old y'all. Her parents donated her organs. God bless them, and their daughter. I can't even being to imagine. Please keep her family in your thoughts and prayers along with the two other kids who were critically injured and their families. So tragic.

That's all I've got for today. I woke up with the sniffles so I'm gonna go drown myself in kleenex and blankets. Have a great day! 


 


 






4 comments:

Renee said...

I'm so sad to hear about that beautiful little girl! But what a wonderful Christmas gift she & her family gave to some other people this season. Hopefully her parents get some comfort from the good they did, even under such awful circumstances!

Shawn said...

First, I am so sorry for Karen's family..what a terrible tragedy and I can only imagine what they are going through and I will put them in my prayers.
.
I love the look of your blog..yippee for Naughty!
Shawn

Andrea said...

I was about to say how that hot chocolate looked so gooooood, and then I finished the post and I'm so sad about that sweet little girl. :( How tragic. I will keep them in my thoughts.

I hope you're doing well. Love the festive look! :>

Macey said...

I'm with Andrea, I was gonna say the exact same thing!
I will say a prayer for that beautiful baby. Thank goodness I am so sure she's in heaven. It makes it a teeny bit less sad. :(

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of you so don't be shy.