Oh the Trouble...and an Award!

December 29, 2010

First the award...Marguerite from Cajun Delights gave me this great award! Who doesn't love to hear that they make people smile??


I was so happy when I found her blog, she's a fellow Cajun and she only lives about 30 minutes from my hometown in Louisiana. If you like Cajun food you MUST check out her blog. She shares some of the yummiest recipes there. Thanks Marguerite, how sweet of you!

I'm gonna share this one with Mimi  and Daffy, they both make me laugh almost every day! ♥ you girls! Y'all go check out their blogs if you haven't already!

Now for the trouble. OMG y'all...my laptop is being a bitch right now! First my PS was moving slower than a snail for the last few days. I couldn't get shit done on it. So I did a disk clean up on the laptop and then decided to defrag it. It was defrag'ing for three days and still wasn't even half way done! I got frustrated and stopped it. Right now I'm uninstalling PS and I'm gonna reinstall it to see if that will help. I did find that PS had "stored" 150, 000 thumbnails on my computer. It took over an hour just to delete those damn things!

Well, just wanted to let y'all know that I'm still alive, just trying to get my laptop back in working order! Trust me...I'm so ready to get rid of this Christmas layout. Be on the lookout for a new look lol.

1 comments:

Macey said...

Hopefully deleting that stuff off there will make it go faster!
Thank you for the award, girl! I love you too!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of you so don't be shy.