October 30, 2010



Day 23 → Something you wish you had done in your life.

Wow...this could be a long list lol. I'm not a person who has a lot of regrets (or so I like to think), but there are some things that I wish I'd done differently.

As I said in my last 30 days entry, I wish I would have finished school.
I wish I would have let my hubby moved to Louisiana instead of me moving to NC.
I wish that I wouldn't have let certain things/people get to me.
I wish that I could have proven my innocence.
I wish that I would have treasured my time with my Mom more than I did.
I wish that I would have won the lottery (hey...it's my wish list right?).


Too bad wishes rarely come true huh?

Redneck wedding today. Snuggling tonight, and tomorrow (since hubby found out he has the day off tomorrow too). You can never go wrong with snuggling!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of you so don't be shy.