First up I'll do this weeks installment of PINT, if you're not sure what it's all about you can go here and check it out.
Oh come on! You know you were thinking it!
Now, onto Own it....Work it....Love it! You can go to Zgirls blog to check it out and play along! (I'm a day late on this one!)
1. Reality shows. It's close to an addiction.
2. The sound of my Son's laugh. I could listen to it for hours, and it's the easiest way to get me out of a mood.
3. The way my house smells when it's clean. It has to SMELL clean though. If I clean the house and don't use all kinds of scents (in my cleaning products) it just doesn't feel clean to me. It's not the same!
4. Fried egg sandwhiches, on toast, with mayo! I hardly ever eat them though!
5. How I'm learning how to open up with hubby and telling him how I really feel. It's making it so much easier for us to talk. We're closer than ever.
6. To cook. It's relaxing for me!
7. When people put TMI on FB or in their blogs! Cracks me up!
8. The sound of windchimes. I don't own any though, hubby doesn't like them.
9. Giving myself mani's!
10. The smell of rain when it hits the hot asphalt!
11. A good book, I also love how I get so engrossed in one that I'll read it in a day!
12. Sittiing on the beach and closing my eyes. Just listening to the sound of the waves relaxes me.
13. Maxi dresses. They're like wearing a night gown in public!
14. Making blog layouts for people who appreciate them.
15. Being a part of my bloggy and BBM world! I've met some of the greatest people through them!
Hope you all have a great day! I'm in a (slight) flare up today so I'll be keeping my behind on the couch all day lol!